From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details. Just visit soulconchallenge.com/account to get started. If you need assistance or can’t find an option, you can contact us directly:
5841 Main Point Blvd
South Ogden, UT 84405
A Warning About Pre-Orders and Backordered Items
- If your order includes any pre-order or backordered items, we will hold your entire order until it can all ship together.
- If you do not want to experience this delay, consider placing a separate order that does not include any pre-order/backorder items.
- We do not offer refunds or cancellations: every pre-order item has a prominent red-text warning about delays.
How are payments processed?
- Payments on this site are securely processed via Stripe services (https://stripe.com). This site secure HTTPS connections with Secure Socket Layer SSL technology, with a cryptographically-signed certification from Cloudflare attesting to the security of the connection. You can verify the security in most browsers by clicking the pad-lock icon in your URL address bar.
How do I edit my account?
- To edit your billing or shipping address, change your password or phone number, view your orders and more, just login to soulconchallenge.com/account and select the options.
How do I check the status of my order?
- If you were logged-in (or created an account) when you placed your order, you can always login to soulconchallenge.com/account view your history of orders and details like the tracking number.
- If you checked out as a guest, you can get your order number and tracking information from the confirmation email (which may be sent to “junk” folders).
I still don’t see the email.
- Check your junk/spam first, but it can also be in Gmail’s filters, or the “Clutter” and/or “Focused Inbox” that Outlook uses (the name of it depends on your email provider).
- Searching may find it, but some email systems won’t show search results from your junk/spam/trash.
- Most junk folders delete forever after a week or two, so even if you got the email, it may be gone now if it was in your junk folder.
How do I track my package?
- You can type (or copy/paste) your order’s shipping tracking number into the Bing or Google search engines to see the shipping status and present package location.
- If you don’t know your tracking number, you can find it in your order shipment notice email or by looking up your order at soulconchallenge.com/account.
- Tracking numbers may not show on your order right away: give it some time and once a shipping label has been generated and printed for your package, you will be able to see that tracking number.
I need an exchange or return.
- We do not accept returns, but we can exchange unused items for a different size, just pay shipping.
- If you received the wrong item we will exchange it for the right one free.
- Send us a note with your order number and the details to get started.
How do I cancel my membership subscription?
- If you subscribed and manage your billing via our website, you can change it from soulcon.com/account.
- If you subscribed and manage your billing via your phone app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store), please open your phone’s app store and visit the “subscriptions” menu to change or cancel your subscription directly from your app store’s system.
- If you aren’t sure where you signed up, you may need to check both places, or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.